Tuesday, November 03, 2009

We’re Using Social Media

A few months back I starting using Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Fan pages, Facebook groups and LinkedIN.  Recently I added Posterous and SocialOOMPH to help me manage our social media and now it’s is sucking less time from my day and actually starting to add bring in client leads. It’s working for us and it is working for many businesses. These informal, less traditional more casual forms of business communication are taking the world by storm.

About 6 weeks ago I did an online presentation on Social Media for beginners. I didn’t teach anyone how to use it but we discussed why you would want to use it, what the terminology is, how it’s blurring the old line between work and pleasure, and showed how some businesses are using it today. Got several compliments on it so apparently it hit the mark. I may offer that one again soon. If you are interested let me know.

If you are already connected into social media and would like to connect with us. Please do, we’d love to see you there. Here’s how to find us:

Twitter: @harborcomputer or twitter.com/harborcomputer

Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/amy.babinchak?v=feed&story_fbid=201613714255#/pages/Royal-Oak-MI/Harbor-Computer-Services/157213751055?ref=ts

Twitter: @ababinchak or twitter.com/ababinchak

LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/amybabinchak

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home